Conserving Resources and Improving the Environmental Profile of Our Facilities
From applying high-efficiency design to our factories to identifying more sustainable logistics, we’re committed to reducing the footprint our business has on the environment and leaving behind a legacy we can all be proud of.
Sustainable in a Generation
We are developing an approach that aims to eliminate our fossil fuel energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, to minimize our impact on water quality and availability, and to mitigate the impacts of waste creation. We call this our Sustainable in a Generation (SiG) program. Learn more +
We are committed to:
- Reducing direct fossil-fuel energy use and greenhouse gas emissions by 25 percent by 2015 from a 2007 baseline
- Reducing water use by 25 percent by 2015 from a 2007 baseline
- Achieving zero waste to landfill by 2015
- Completing Social Responsibility compliance and auditing at all factories by 2012
- LEED Gold certification for all substantial new Wrigley buildings
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.